I publish a Clojure and ClojureScript newsletter: The REPL.
I’m the project leader, secretary, and treasurer of Clojurists Together, an organisation that helps fund critical Clojure open source software.
- Heart of Clojure 2019 - Building Stable Foundations, Youtube
- Strangeloop 2019 - Myths and Metaphors of Open Source, Youtube
I record The REPL, a podcast about Clojure and ClojureScript.
I’ve also been a guest on other people’s podcasts, including:
- if/else - AWS vs. GCP: With Guests Charity Majors & Daniel Compton
- Defn Podcast - #27 with Daniel Compton
- Cognicast - Episode 140
- Screaming In The Cloud - Episode 27: What it Took for Google to Make Changes: Outages and Mean Tweets
- The Manifest - Episode 12
I’ve built Deps, a private Maven repository service that frees you up from having to administer and secure your own Nexus server.
I also publish Mac apps at Televator.
I contribute to open source projects at GitHub, and am a maintainer of these projects:
- Clojars - I am an administrator and maintainer of Clojars, the Clojure community JAR hosting service.
- Kibit - A static code analyzer for Clojure and ClojureScript.
- clj-rethinkdb - An idiomatic RethinkDB client for Clojure
- s3 wagon private - Lets you use private S3 repositories as Maven repositories.
- Sente - A client/server realtime communications library for Clojure and ClojureScript.
- S3-beam - A minimal Clojure/ClojureScript library for doing S3 uploads direct from the browser.
- clojure-postmark - Lets you talk to Postmark to send and receive emails.
- peridot - An API for interacting with Ring apps within the same JVM process (typically for testing).
- kerodon - Interaction testing library for HTML based Ring apps.