I’m working on Deps, a private JAR hosting service that frees you up from having to administer and secure your own Nexus server. Deps will be launching in early 2017. If you’re interested, you can sign up for more news and the pre-launch mailing list.
I publish a weekly Clojure and ClojureScript newsletter: The REPL.
I contribute to open source projects at GitHub, and am a maintainer of these projects:
- Clojars - I am an administrator and maintainer of Clojars, the Clojure community JAR hosting service.
- Kibit - A static code analyzer for Clojure and ClojureScript.
- clj-rethinkdb - An idiomatic RethinkDB client for Clojure
- s3 wagon private - Lets you use private S3 repositories as Maven repositories.
- Sente - A client/server realtime communications library for Clojure and ClojureScript.
- S3-beam - A minimal Clojure/ClojureScript library for doing S3 uploads direct from the browser.
- clojure-postmark - Lets you talk to Postmark to send and receive emails.