Snippets are small posts, quotes, or writing that didn't make it to a full article, but that I still wanted to share.
- Why does Google Cloud Storage need Turbo Replication?
- Fixing Chrome DevTools warning "Using unsafe HTTP verb"
- What's the difference between http2and3 and http3 in Cloudfront?
- Leiningen dependency commands in Clojure CLI
- Using classifiers with deps.edn
- Excluding credits from your AWS Bill
- Deciphering IRD's new acronyms - IIT return and ITN return
- What do :project/dev and :profiles/dev mean in a Leiningen project?
- Playing Apple Music from multiple devices on the same Apple ID with a family subscription
- Screaming in the Google Cloud
- How to upgrade Terraform provider plugins and modules
- Fixing Ansible error: "SSH Error: data could not be sent to remote host "127.0.0.1". Make sure this host can be reached over ssh"
- Bryan Cantrill on Integrity
- How bad is the Windows command line really?
- Working Remotely
- Bret Victor's reading tip #1
- Plumatic Schema - specifying goog.date.UtcDateTime
- Heisenberg Developers
- Debugging with the Scientific Method - Stuart Halloway
- It Was Never Going to Work, So Let’s Have Some Tea
- Not Even Close: The State of Computer Security - James Mickens
- Alibaba could buy Yahoo for free
- Github Issue Etiquette
- Getting Clojure map entries
- Peering into core.async buffers
- Microsoft supporting OpenSSH
- Support tickets
- The organising principles of a social network
- Meeting our users where they are
- Angles and Angels
- Binge Watching
- Running your code in the future
- Spark opens a new $60m data centre in Auckland
- Save It For Your Bartender
- The Tyranny of Or
- Software Is Eating The World - Health Insurance Edition
- Saved You A Click
- The Poor Usability Tell
- Data Science Curriculum
- Bondage and Discipline Languages
- Repairing Apple Products
- Seth's Blog: Form and function